Monday, 21 March 2016 London, UK

Blush


TRENCH - AMERICAN APPAREL / BOYFRIEND JEANS - TOPSHOP / TEE - AMERICAN EAGLE 
TRAINERS - ADIDAS / SCARF - ACNE STUDIOS / TOTE - UNIVERSITY 


Hey there again - and welcome to my new blog! It's been quite a while since I've done this, so bear with me! After starting university, I decided I desperately needed a creative outlet in order procrastinate a little more than I should from my university work load. 

With London being greeted with blue skies and little spells of sunshine, the transition from winter to spring is upon us. I've been steering away from my usual monochrome wardrobe choices, and instead, opting for more spring and pastel colours, which is on trend for SS16. If you're having trouble with incorporating spring colours to your wardrobe, I recommend browsing through COS for inspiration. Even with the days being brighter, bluer and slightly longer, London is still freezing. The perfect transition piece for London weather, is my trusty Acne Studios Canada Grey Scarf - I'm obsessed.


Photography by Joshua Theobald

3 comments

  1. I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK! Cannot wait to see more posts babe, loved this one!
    www.littlelondonblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for encouraging me!
      <3

      Delete
  2. Cool look, keep in touch~http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.