Sunday, 3 April 2016 Corfu, Greece

Travel Diary: Corfu, Greece


A travel diary of my time in Corfu, Greece. 

In celebration of my 20th birthday, my boyfriend and I decided to book a 7 night getaway in sunny, beautiful Corfu. With exam season upon us, the trip was a time for us to relax and be carefree until the commencement of exam cramming and stressing began, hence why there aren't many photos and we didn't do much with our time other than eating and laying by the pool. 

Stay
We booked into Marbella Corfu Resort, which was seriously one of the best hotels I've stayed in: the staff are friendly and helpful and all of their facilities are great, especially the spa. I can't recommend the place more.

Do 
We spent a day in Old Town Corfu, exploring and wandering, drinking coffee and successfully hunting down a Sephora. The remainder of our time was spent at our resort since we had an all inclusive package, so we exploited it by sunbathing by the beach and pool with unlimited cocktails and food.

Corfu was so beautiful, even when the sun isn't shining. The people are friendly and the town oozes such a nice atmosphere. I definitely find myself coming back to Greece, perhaps to Athens or Santorini. 

1 comment

  1. Such pretty photos, Thuy! Corfu looks beautiful :)

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.