Monday, 11 July 2016 London, UK

Post-exam


TRENCH - O.F.B / TROUSERS - MONKI / TEE - BRANDY MELVILLE 
TRAINERS - OFFICE / BAG - ZARA 


This is extremely overdue.
Like most students, when the academic year comes to an end, you catch up on much-needed sleep, neglected TV shows, relax and book yourself a holiday. I haven't got huge plans for the summer, this academic year kind of took it out of me since I found it quite difficult adjusting back to education after my gap year. But, Josh and I booked a city break to Berlin for a few days, which I'm really excited about. I've already compiled my list on where to eat – the best part of traveling to a new place.

After exams, I hosted a dinner party for my friends (feeling old as I type that), it was nice to sit around a table, eat good food with good company, especially having not seen each other for a while due to deadlines and exam commitments. It really is the little things. 

Good news – I passed my exams meaning I made it into second year of university. All those late nights at the library, early mornings, mental breakdowns, and copious amounts of coffee were all worth it. Oh, the student life. 


Photography by Josh Theobald

Post a Comment

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.