Saturday, 18 February 2017

Charlotte Tilbury's Natural Glowing Look


On the weekends, I tend to wear less make up and opt for something more light and dewy using Charlotte Tilbury's Quick n' Easy - Natural Glowing Look Set.  After my skincare regime, I apply the Wonderglow Instant Beauty Flash Primer which makes my skin hydrated and dewy, due to the fluorescent core light diffuser, making my skin luminous and less dull and tired. After, I go in with the Missha M Magic Cushion because it covers my skin's hyperpigmentation and redness whilst letting my skin breath throughout the day; finishing off with dusting NARS Loose Setting Powder to lock it all in. 

To add a bit of colour and dimension, I use my finger tips to blend in the Beach Stick in Moon Beach on my cheeks; and use & Other Stories Creme Highlighter on my cheekbones, inner corner of my eyes, brow bone and my cupids bow. And occasionally, for my eyes, I smudge the Colour Chameleon Shadow Stick in Amber Haze onto my eyelid and use a light brown in the crease to blend it all in, and then curl my eyelashes. To complete the look, I apply the Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria, a nude-pink lipstick, perfect for all skin tones, hydrating and holds up well throughout the day. 

Post a Comment

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.