Monday, 3 April 2017

ASOS Sale Picks


TOTE BAG - CHEAP MONDAY / DUSTER COAT - COOPER AND STOLLBRAND
 WHITE CULOTTES - TRAFFIC PEOPLE / LACE UP TRAINERS - ASOS
FRAYED JEANS - NEON ROSEV NECK BACK SHIRT - ASOS 
KHAKI TRAINERS - NEW BALANCE / CAMI PLAYSUIT - MOTEL ROCKS
BLUE SHIRT - WAVEN / GREY TEE - CALVIN KLEIN

After eighty-something pages of the ASOS SALE.. these are my top ten picks - filled with a few of my key essential wardrobe pieces and some spring/summer clothing bits too. And best part, they are all on sale and I've provided links to them all! (click the bold text) 

Treat yo self – for any reason! Mine? Revision and exams sucks. 

I managed to pick up a few of the items here and a little bit more.. What did you pick up from the ASOS SALE?

4 comments

  1. The cami playsuit looks lovely, but I never ever wear playsuits if I am completely honest with myself.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thuy,
    Love your blog!. I saw that Asos have a 50% off sale, but havent checked it out...yet. I work in a school, so I'm on hols at the moment, so may stay up late to have a browse :) Your sale picks are great.

    Regards
    Mariam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to the New Balance! I love a sale!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.