Saturday, 15 April 2017 Copenhagen, Denmark

Nyhavn


JUMPER - ACNE STUDIOS / JEANS - MONKI / SHIRT - MONKI (SIMILAR)
TRAINERS - VEJA / BAG - YSL SAC DE JOUR


Whilst you're in Copenhagen, grab your cosy warm jumper, put on your comfy kicks, grab a coffee, and take a walk across the harbour, with the pastel coloured houses sitting by. 

During my visit, I purchased this Acne Studios alpaca jumper, which for me is the epitome of cosiness. Although it is on the more expensive side, it's definitely an investment piece for me since I live in jumpers throughout the year since I am perpetually cold even during the spring season.

Styling the mom jean: you either love or hate them, and honestly, I wasn't the hugest fan initially but the Monki Kimomo Mom Jeans has made me a mom-jean convert. They are the perfect pair of jeans, the fit is great and hugs your bum (still giving you a figure rather than looking like a blob) Personally, I think they're like the skinny jean, very versatile and can be styled with either a shirt, t-shirt or jumper, but preferably on the more over-sized side. 

We walked past this street several times, the pastel houses immediately drew to me, reminding me of Notting Hill in London. The grey jumper and the pastel coloured homes compliment each other - together, they embody the transition from winter to spring. I'm definitely getting the holiday blues as I write up this post since I've been revising for my exams since I came back. Hope you're all well and if you're revising too, good luck on your exams! 

For more details on what I got up to in Copenhagen, check out my travel diary/city guide HERE.

Photography by Josh Theobald

2 comments

  1. Your jumper looks so comfy ! Love the outfit and the setting of the photos

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.