Friday, 7 April 2017 London, UK

The Grind


JEANS - WEEKDAY (SIMILAR) / BELL SLEEVE SWEATER - ZARA (SIMILAR)
TRAINERS - VEJA / BAG - YSL SAC DE JOUR


I'm always attached to my laptop, either writing essays or reading through articles related to international political theory, public policy, international organisations or power and politics; and if it isn't university related, I'm editing photos and writing up blog posts. #lifeofastudentblogger. You'll find me in a coffee shop in London, glued to my laptop. 


My outfit was inspired by the glimpse of spring we've been getting here in London (which of course, is followed by rain or wind the next day but get it whilst ya can)  I'd wear this outfit to uni or to a coffee shop on the weekend to get some work done.  Casual, comfy and cosy.




Photography by Joshua Theobald


5 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I love wearing comfy yet stylish clothes. Also, I can relate to all of this! I am glued to my laptop 24/7, haha. Definitely a student blogger problem :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely agree, the perpetual struggle of being both a student and blogger!

      Thuy xo

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! Super comfy looking but still stylish!

    whatevawears.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.