Sunday, 23 April 2017 London, UK

Weekday


JEANS - WEEKDAY / JUMPER - URBAN OUTFITTERS / COAT - UNIQLO (SIMILAR)
TRAINERS - VANS / BAG - YSL SAC DE JOUR


Spring in the U.K is always so unexpected because of how bipolar the weather can be. So, for me, this is the perfect spring outfit. I paired my favourite jeans from Weekday (currently on sale!) with my recently purchased jumper from Urban Outfitters. It's perfect for days when you're slightly unsure if the weather will be on your side (which is basically always in London). For me, this is the perfect jumper, its knitted yet thin and breathable, making it a great transitional piece for both autumn and spring weather; the colour is complimentary all year round too, and it has a cosy relaxed fit to it – definitely a must have piece for your wardrobe. 


Photography by Josh Theobald


2 comments

  1. I am in LOVE with this outfit, looks so good on you. I completely agree about UK weather too, it's hot then it's cold haha! :-) xx

    Claire | rose-tinted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, really appreciative :)
      U.K weather is so unpredictable indeed, haha!

      Thuy xo

      Delete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.