Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Botanical Gardens


SHIRT - MONKI (SIMILARJEANS - MONKI / DUSTER COAT - MONKI (SIMILAR)
TRAINERS - VEJA /  BAG - YSL SAC DE JOUR


I've been so invested in studying and stressed out with my exams, that I haven't had the chance to take any new outfit photos with Josh. But I hope you're all well and if you have exams, wishing you the best of luck! My exams end on the 2nd of June (so close, yet so far) so from then on, I'll be a lot more active on my blog and social media, and posting content a lot more consistently. 

Anyway, this outfit shot is from our time in Copenhagen back in March (how time flies). Whenever I go on holiday, I tend to curate a very monochrome and minimal suitcase-wardrobe, just for convenience (and I literally always pack last minute) and so all the items can mix and match and several outfits can be created from a small selection of clothes, and it gives me room to shop!

However, for my next trip away, it will consist of a lot more outfit planning because I'm jetting off to Cuba, and every day will be a major blog opportunity! If you have any recommendations or tips, please let me know! 

Photography by Joshua Theobald

Post a Comment

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.