Wednesday, 31 May 2017 Rome, Italy

When in Rome


JEANS - TOPSHOP / SHIRT - TOMMY HILFIGER / SLIP-ONS - VANS 
 BAG - YSL SAC DE JOUR / FLORAL BOMBER - ZARA (1/2/3)


A few photos from October 2016, when I visited Rome with my boyfriend to celebrate our 6 year anniversary.

Since the British weather has picked up again, becoming awfully hot and humid, I've been wearing a variation of this outfit on repeat. My wardrobe doesn't really accommodate for hot weather since I'm not a huge fan of summer fashion, and spring/summer in Britain typically lasts 5 minutes. As I type this, it is raining, despite it being sunny for the past few days (which illustrates my point). 

My version of a spring wardrobe is adding a bit of blue and floral to my current wardrobe. This floral bomber was a huge seller in Zara's 2016 S/S collection, it took me so many tries to finally be able to get my hands on this, and it's definitely a keeper and such a versatile piece throughout the year. A (striped) blue shirt is a staple in my wardrobe, especially in the summer because it pairs so well with pretty much everything – shorts, jeans, shirts, culottes. 



2 comments

  1. Rome?! What a brilliant way to celebrate an anniversary, that's seriously the best way to celebrate that I could ever think of, haha. Can you tell I really love Italy...?

    I'm pretty much the same when it comes to spring/summer as well, I just pick up a few blue pieces and I feel like I'm set.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Italy too! It's definitely one of my favourite European countries! The food is amazing, so delicious!

      I'm not an huge fan of summer fashion, so blue pieces are my way in, haha.

      Thuy xo

      Delete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.