Monday, 19 June 2017 Columbia Rd Flower Market, London, E1

Hydrangeas


PLAYSUIT - H&M / RIBBED TEE - PRIMARK (1/2/3) / TRAINERS - VEJA 
BAG - YSL SAC DE JOUR / SUNGLASSES - WEEKDAY (1)


I have such a love-hate relationship with British summer, probably like most British people:
Pros – British summer time, longer days, blue skies (i.e. happier British people), BBQs, peonies, hydrangeas, picnics, berries.
Cons – humidity, sweatiness, lack of AC/fans anywhere, hayfever, body odour on the tube.. and the list could go on. 

I think the biggest issue I have with summer is I don't know how to dress my body type for the summer like I've mentioned in previous posts. But I think I've found a universal flattering outfit combination – a ribbed crop top underneath stringy tops, dresses, and playsuits, paired with some trainers. These VEJA ones are my favourite, so comfortable for long walks. It enables you to remain cool despite the hot weather, be comfy, and look not too overdressed.

Photography by Joshua Theobald

Post a Comment

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.