Wednesday, 21 June 2017 27A Foley St, London, W1W 6DY

The Attendant


The Attendant has been on my to-go list for too long, and finally, on Monday, my friend and I retreated there in between our (hot, humid, and sweaty) Oxford Street shopping trip. 

Definitely one of London's quirkiest cafes, located in Fitzrovia, close by Oxford Street. It's a small, restored Victorian public toilet, but don't worry it's all clean! They serve breakfast/brunch and lunch daily, with really good coffee. We ordered their smashed avocado on toast with a poached egg and their dulce de leche french toast, and it was pretty clear from eating it why it's part of their 'hall of fame' menu, highly recommended. The dishes were beautifully presented, and the flavours complimented each other so well. I loved the beetroot hummus with the avocado toast, I'll definitely be making some soon! 

Verdict – go! They serve good coffee and food, without breaking the bank. And a bonus is their branch in Fitzrovia, is different and quirky in comparison to the other London cafes on the scene. If you're not near by, have some brunch at their other branches in Shoreditch and Clerkenwell. And they serve good coffee and food! 


2 comments

  1. Your photos look amazing <3. Your guide in Copenhagen made me want to go there again :). I hope you continue your great work!

    What other brunch places do you recommend in London?

    phoholic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind, thank you! Copenhagen was lovely, I definitely want to visit more Scandic/Nordic countries! I have so many recommendations for brunch! Clerkenwell Grind, Ole and Steen, Pavillion, Timmy Green, and Mae and Harvey!

      Thuy xo

      Delete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.