Tuesday, 11 July 2017 Athens, Greece

Plaka


PLAYSUIT - AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS (SOLD OUT - 1/2TRAINERS - VEJA 
BAG - MINI KANKANSUNGLASSES - WEEKDAY (1)


It's hard to pass a beautiful pink house and refrain yourself from taking photographs outside. It's like an unwritten Instagram rite of passage. I came back to London from my trip to Athens a few days ago now and it was such a beautiful city – more details up on my blog soon! But now, I'm planning my next trip to Cuba – I remember booking it during exam season, and now there's only a week left, time goes so quickly! I. am. so. excited! Be sure to follow my Instagram to stay up to date! 

Anyway, I love playsuits in the summer, and this one is my new favourite. I'm usually not one for florals, but in the summer, I make the exception. I couldn't pass this up when I saw it in the sale at American Eagle Outfitters. It encapsulates all spring/summer trends that I love – ruffles, florals and muted colours. Again, I've paired this outfit with my trusty pair of Veja trainers, a great staple in any suitcase, and one I'll definitely be bringing to Cuba too!


Photography by Thai Nguyen

1 comment

  1. Beautiful photos! Cute romper! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.