Friday, 4 August 2017 Old Havana, Cuba

Havana



STRAPPY TOP - H&M / SHORT CULOTTES - ASOS (OLD) / TRIANGLE BRA - AERIE
BACKPACK - MINI KANKENBIRKINSTOCKS - SELFRIDGES


Hey guys! I'm finally back from my two week trip in Cuba, hence the absence from my blog and Instagram, but I'll update you all about my trip in the next post! I thought I'd keep this first post back short and sweet, with an outfit I wore during my trip. 

In the heat, I love wearing loose and flowy items so nothing feels like it's sticking to my body and sweat. So I love this wide strappy top from H&M I recently brought. Since it's wide cut, I can wear it with a triangle bralette (because ew, bras in the heat; and it's flowy-ness and thin breathable material makes it an ideal piece for the summer, and it's such a versatile and basic item too! It's still available online at H&M and I'm sure in stores too, and the black one is currently on sale for £3. All items are linked above!

Talk to you soon! 


Photography by Josh Theobald


2 comments

  1. These photos are awesome and so is that pink building.
    The simple pieces and flow-y look you created is simple and elegant.

    http://acquiringthetaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.