Monday, 7 August 2017 Santa Clara, Cuba

Palm Leaves


STRIPED TEE - ZARASHORT CULOTTES - ASOS (OLD) 
BACKPACK - MINI KANKEN / BIRKINSTOCKS - SELFRIDGES


I love these culottes shorts in the summer. I purchased these two years ago now (!!!) during my gap year in Vietnam, and I still bring it out every summer to wear. It's such a versatile piece – you can basically pair them with anything – making them an ideal piece to have in your holiday suitcase. 

It's so easy to style these culottes. Today, I've gone for something really basic and simple – pairing it with a classic red striped tee from Zara and again, and a summer cult classic – a pair of comfy black Birkinstocks. (However, the tan lines are not forgiving at all!!) I love wearing stripes, especially in the summer, since it adds that pop of colour that I would typically not wear. 


Photography by Josh Theobald

1 comment

  1. Such a great outfit and these palm leaves make such a good backdrop.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

© Thuy's Edit . Design by Fearne.